Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Photog Blog again!

MUH BIRTHDAY!!!!! So Anna and Charles cooked an AMAZING Thanksgiving dinner and it happened to be my birthday too and they told us to dress up pretty then they shut us in the basement so that we wouldn't get in their way and we took lots of pictures. Here are SOME of the girls, clockwise from left Monicka, me, Kalleena, Kayla and Marjolaine. AWW so pretty!
Garret, me and Kalleena. The toy gun was my birthday present from Rachelle, it was SO COOL until i broke it like 5 minutes after getting it, but either way it still makes a loud bang when you pull the trigger so I'm happy :)
Monday day, the group went to some beach somewhere outside of town and we had a sand castle competition. This one was Marc, Anna and Stephans...it's a giant turtle destroying LG1 (the HydroQuebec dam) and it's AWESOME
This was Charles, Marjo and Monicka's, sooo pretty. The other two teams sort of got lazy and didn't finish...it was cold!
I just realized I don't have any other pictures..,. ENJOY!
-megan

No comments: