Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Sun'll Come Out, Tomorrow


AH AH AH AH!!!!!

Tomorrow is the big day!!! Am I finished packing? Nope. :D

Well today is very exciting for me, I've got a lot to do (packing and making sure my room is clean) and I don't really feel like doing it but eventually, I will start.

I was very happy yesterday to find out that Chisasibi does recieve service from Telus, meaning I get to keep my phone instead of putting it on 3 month vacation, and on top of that, I have free calling to my fave 5, which is awesome!!!

Also, I've already met 6 people from my group, and I've been chatting with them! Thank you Facebook!! So just to let everyone know, my housemates for the next 9 months are:
1. Kalleena Hunter
2. Rachelle
3. Anna Slater
4. Monicka Lemelin
5. Kayla Hodges
6. Garrett Gunning

*Including my Project Leader, Marc Guilbeault

With myself included that makes 6 girls already, so I'm assuming everyone else will be of the male gender.

So this time tomorrow I should be sitting on a Greyhound bus on the 401 East right outside of Kingston, bored out of my brains haha. I'm going to miss everyone so much, and my room and my bed and my cat and normal food and warm weather (by the way, high of 9, low of -2 next Monday, our first full day in Chisasibi) and well, wish me luck!

Take Care,
Megan

No comments: